Thursday, June 09, 2005

Free Ice Cream

Got your attention, didn't I? Yes, today, we got free Ice Cream. I wasn't hungry.. At all. We just went to Amura's where I had some chicken and some sushi, and low and behold, Veritas tells us there is free ice cream. I really wish they would give us more warning, because, how the heck can you say no to free Ice Cream. With Dip. And.. Sprinkles. Ugh. Thank you Veritas, it's all your fault.

Gangalor, destroyer of the universe had his 4 month checkup today. Rachael said the doctor called him Super-Baby.. He put his fingers out to test Jacob's grabbing reflexes. Not only did he grab the doctors hand, but he pulled himself up, JUMPED, and said 'OOOoooohhhhaaak', which, if you've been reading, means 'I want a hot pocket'. The doctor said he's never seen that before from a 4 month old, and was quite amused by it. He's 16 pounds! I think that means he's big enough for space mountain now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

I hope you keep blogging :) Your son is simply adorable! (and very very strong from the sounds!)

Can't wait to hear the death defying adventures of your intergalactic space conqueror (armed of course with a ray gun that not only nukes his enemies but also warms his hot pockets ;))

Cheers!

Julie D. (mom of 2)

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home