Thursday, June 16, 2005

Beware female commenters:

A conversation with my wife:

[16:45] Mrs Fuller and the Baby: i dont trust that bitch who is trying to be fuuny about the ray gun
[16:45] Mrs Fuller and the Baby: i think she wants you
[16:45] MikeFuller720: huh?
[16:45] Mrs Fuller and the Baby: on your blog
[16:45] MikeFuller720: what bitch raygun? hrm
[16:46] MikeFuller720: Oh yeah!
[16:46] MikeFuller720: You need to kill her
[16:46] Mrs Fuller and the Baby: i think you should write something about how jealous and mean i am and how once i had to be sedated cause my hands are illegal in 45 states
[16:46] Mrs Fuller and the Baby: and i am a private eye and know how to find anyone
[16:46] Mrs Fuller and the Baby: yeah

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

ROFLMAO! Just what was it about my blog that convinced Mrs Fuller and the Baby that I was a femme fatale? The blog about my Chloe hunting for previously enjoyed raisins in her diaper or perhaps the one about my desperate attempts to remain upright while trying to rid my thunder thighs of unwanted hair?

My apologies but it simply is TOO funny. I'm a VERY happily married mother of two who started her blog in an effort to trim her 290lbs body... not exactly a cougar here folks...

No worries... I never meant to make anyone uncomfortable... just enjoyed the wit and the pics. I'll go back to my own corner of cyberspace and wish you and your family the best.

Cheers!

5:53 PM  
Blogger IDRGuy said...

It's my wife's way of being overprotective. We have a sick sense of humor!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home